Puppy Dog News - January 25, 2017
Today marks the completion of the first semester of this school year. Our students have accomplished many things and shown a lot of growth. As we move into the second semester, we want to continue to move forward and make the second half of this year just as successful. Between January 30 and February 17, all of our students will be given the opportunity to complete the mid-year i-Ready formative assessment. This data will be used to determine student growth and to help determine appropriate instructional levels in math and reading for each child. Students have set their own goals for this assessment and parents will receive information about their child’s performance on this mid-year benchmark after the window for testing is over.
Listed below are some other updates and information for our Princeton Family.
- Thursday, January 26, and Friday, January 27, are Teacher Workdays – no school for students
- Report Cards go home on Monday, February 6
- Awards Celebrations for the 1st semester:
- Wednesday, February 8, at 8:15 for 2nd Grade, 9:15 for Kindergarten, 10:15 for 1st Grade, and 2:15 for 3rd Grade
- Thursday, February 9, at 8:15 for 4th Grade and 9:15 for 5th Grade
- Jump Rope for Heart continues through February 10
- PTA Parent Meeting on Tuesday, February 21 at 6:30
Thank you for your support of our students and our school.